Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Okay Okay, I'm finally writing...

Well, the much awaited pics of our trip to Kelowna have finally arrived- I tell you, my practicum has just exhausted me and I've been so busy with everything around the house and all sorts of stuff- plus one of my good friends had a baby a couple weeks ago- and we went camping for May long. Anyways, here are some updates....
Grrr, okay, so i can't put up the pics cuz somethings wrong with the blogger connection right now. hmmmm.
sorry. more later I guess.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm starting to think you're just saying that to get our hopes up....and then....just when we're sure there will be some...bam....no pictures! You're torturing us! :) haha
Just kidding...looking forward to some greatly anticipated pictures :) Hope you're doing well!