Thursday, April 5, 2007

For your viewing pleasure: Numero DOS!

The girls being "cops" hahaha!
Beautiful Holly!
Look at those sox!
Kara and Nolan and Haley (Nolan's little niece- who is the cutest little thing- and was one of the flower girls!)
Holly and Ashley (my two younger sisters) at Kara and Nolan's wedding.
Lisa and my Mother in law
Daryl and Colleen-only about 2 months married at Lisa and Carson's wedding
Jayme and I getting ready for Lisa's.
Daryl and Colleen's- Oh Todd!
A picture from a magazine- oh, I mean Holly.

Well, here are some more wedding pics, since it's so much fun!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Lizann! This is Bonnie writing...Jon Esau's wife. Thanks for stopping by our blog to say hi!
I must warn you though... Jon never posts and rarely actually looks at blogs but I did let him know that you had commented and told him he should check out your blog (so i'll try to hold him to it!) :) Anyway...I must confess that when I first saw your comment I was like, "Who the heck are Chris and Lizann???" And I thought it was just some creepy blog stalker or something...but then i read your comment and realized you knew Jon. So...hello to you both! :) Looking forward to "getting to know you" through blogging! Oh, and Jon says hi too!
Hope you guys have a great Easter!