Monday, April 9, 2007

Ode to school and my lovely plants!

Well, i am currently working on my last paper of the year, but i feel as though it might as well be the first. I'm tired of typing my brains out all day everyday!!! Chris and I are driving to kelowna on Thurs to see his sister and some of our friends and i can't wait!
anyway, in better news, my plants are doing GREAT!! and i'm still absolutely loving watching them grow. No flowers yet, but i'm trying to be patient.
also, we had a pampered chef (I love pampered chef! its the best kitchen stuff around!) party on Sat night for our friend Natalie who is getting married June 30-
so i'll attach some photos from the party and of my plants of course!
Lizann

It was So sunny out, so i brought them all out to bask!

Here's my whole line up in my not yet spring cleaned backyard!
Sweet girls at the Party!
Silly Girls! (the bride is the lovely red head on the far left)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm curious to know why you appear to be grabbing the chests of your friends...? :)

I meant to ask you Sunday about your pracicum--any change?

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a lot of "fun!" ...perhaps too much fun? ;) haha
The plants look great too! Hope you had a great Easter!
-Bonnie-

afterthoughtcomposer said...

aw, i'm jealous! i didn't even know she was engaged! how exciting :)